STUDENT ASSISTANT (M/F/D) - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT / BACKEND
We are looking for student assistants (m/f/d) in the field of software development who bring a positive and professional attitude to our startup!
You will support us in exciting customer projects and have the opportunity to take responsibility for your own projects. Your main task is to create high-quality code. Some projects also require communication with customers.
We currently work at TrafoHub Braunschweig. You will have a workspace in our office, and you also have the option to fulfill part of your working hours remotely. Your working hours will be between 16 and 20 hours per week.
You should meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Experience in building a backend pipeline: Rest API (Flask, Fast-API, NodeJs), databases (Firestore, MongoDB, MySQL), Docker, cloud platforms (preferably GCP)
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
Your tasks include:
- Expanding the functionality of an existing Rest API
- Integration of additional/new features into our cloud platform using Docker
- Planning a database structure based on specified requirements
- Interaction with customers (e.g., weekly feedback discussions)
We offer you:
- Your own workspace at TrafoHub Braunschweig
- Startup atmosphere & cool team events
- Flexible working hours & home office opportunities
- Involvement and participation in exciting projects
- Short and direct communication channels