STUDENT ASSISTANT (M/F/D) - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT / FRONTEND
We are looking for student assistants (m/f/d) in the field of software development who bring a positive and professional attitude to our startup!
You will support us in exciting customer projects and have the opportunity to take responsibility for your own projects. In addition to development, communication with our customers is also part of the role.
We currently work at TrafoHub Braunschweig. You will have a workspace in our office, and you also have the option to fulfill part of your working hours remotely. Your working hours will be between 16 and 20 hours per week.
You should meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Frontend development with Flutter
- Experience with databases (NoSQL, SQL such as Firestore, MySQL, or MongoDB)
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
Your tasks include:
- Translating design templates into high-quality code
- Creating powerful and reliable frontends with Flutter and backend connections
- Interaction with customers (e.g., weekly feedback discussions)
We offer you:
- Your own workspace at TrafoHub Braunschweig
- Startup atmosphere & cool team events
- Flexible working hours & home office opportunities
- Involvement and participation in exciting projects
- Short and direct communication channels